This page contains information about the availability and technical details of Why Religion and Spirituality Matter for Public Health: Evidence, Implications, and Resources (editor: Doug Oman).
Updated: 13 December 2017
- Table of contents (in press) is LISTED HERE.
- Publisher page with book information and orders:
- Expected date available: 25 March 2018 (hardcover), 22 April 2018 (e-book)
- ISBN: 978-3-319-73965-6 (hardcover), 978-3-319-73966-3 (e-book)
- Publisher’s estimated (approximate) list price (13 December 2017): ca. $159.00 (hardcover for US market), unspecified (e-book), $24.99 (printed e-book via “mycopy”) (hardcover price to be finalized after typesetting)
- Advance purchase (after price finalized): check publisher website
- Book flyers: For individuals, booksellers
- Book reviewer copy (reserve)
- Book series: The book is appearing as a volume in Springer’s series Religion, Spirituality, and Health: A Social Scientific Approach